SOBACO Betax AG | Germany
SOBACO Betax specializes in software development and interface technology administration in the financial management sector. Customized applications for financial institutions, insurance companies and asset management firms uniformly map the associated data in conjunction with the “MyWebDepot” portfolio management system, which allows us to offer our clients professional and consolidated portfolio management services.
Specialist for digitalization in the securities business
Since its founding in 2000, Betax-Systems GmbH has focused on digitalization in the securities business. Our thirteen-member team of IT specialists, developers, project managers and support staff develops solutions and software for the financial services market. In July 2015 we became part of the SOBACO Group, which enables us to offer a nearly seamless supply chain of solutions for banks, asset managers and financial service providers. Our services range from ASP Banking Solutions as a comprehensive banking solution for private banks to professional outsourcing of processes or the entire IT infrastructure.
Our core product is MyWebDepot, the omnichannel portfolio management platform. MyWebDepot is a comprehensive solution for asset managers, banks and insurance companies that processes inventory and transaction data from the securities business; it offers integrated portfolio management services and includes features such as electronic consulting modules with a digital signature (MiFID II, FinVermV 07/2018).
MyWebDepot enables some 4,000 corporate clients of SOBACO Betax and another two million end users to evaluate and analyze their finances as well as print out their account statements. SOBACO Betax manages client accounts currently valued at seven billion euros in total.
- MyWebDepot portfolio management software
- Depository bank interface programming
- Administration, maintenance and operation of depository bank interfaces
- Personalized client reporting for banks, asset managers and financial sales organizations
- Loss threshold monitoring with reporting service
- Document service
- Consulting modules (MiFID II)
- Electronic signature
- Workflow processes tailored to business processes
We operate of our own data platform (BPO services) as another business segment
- Inventory and transaction interfaces to 70 depositories
- 14.9 billion euros of assets under control
- 4.1 million client accounts with an average of 4-5 million securities transactions per month
- Interfaces to external systems